It is officially October! The start of the spookiest month of the year! I’ve already been celebrating with Vampire Floats and Cyclops Cupcakes … so it is only appropriate to kick off this monstrously fun month with 10 of the BEST sweet and treats for Halloween?!
From googly-eyed no-bake snacks to spooky spider infested cookies, from zombie eyes to edible witch hats, these Halloween recipes are the best of the bunch and are sure to please all of the guys and ghouls in your life!
Use the graphic above to pin all 10 of these sweets & treats for Halloween or head over to the individual posts to save your favorites!
And now …
10 of the BEST Sweets & Treats for Halloween!!
- Monster Eyeball Pretzels – Princess Pinky Girl
- Witch Hat Peanut Butter Cookies – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Easy Pumpkin Patties – Mom on Timeout
- Edible Googly Eyes – Your Homebased Mom
- Candy Corn Cookie Bark – Sweet Bellaroos
- Monster Cookie Dip – A Worthey Read
- Orange Brownie Trifles – Wine and Glue
- Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies – Moms & Munchkins
- Zombie Eyeball Pretzels – Princess Pinky Girl
- White Chocolate Candy Corn S’mores Cookies – Couponing & Cooking
You have been pinned, friends! Yep! All of these fun sweets & treats for Halloween have been added to our Creativity Unleashed Link Party Fabulous Features Pinterest board!! To all the awesome bloggers that link up each week – thanks SO very much for joining us each week and sharing your very best … we couldn’t do it without you!!
All five of your Creativity Unleashed hosts pick and share their favorites, so don’t forget to check in on:
- Jocie at OPC The Better Half
- Gwen at The Bold Abode
- Jacque at The DIY Village and
- Jessi at Practically Functional
Now, brush off your blogs and get your pinning finger ready!
**Another Creativity Unleashed link party opens at 7pm EST on Thursday evening!!*