Ahhhh, the glorious Summer days of triple digit heat indexes! I decided that our A/C deserves the MVP award right now … poor thing is working night and day. So, it only seems fair that I give our oven a break as much as possible right now, right? And you know what that means …
No-sweat, no-bake desserts all Summer long!!
I did my part this week and busted out my grill pan and a few minutes later, we had the ridiculous dessert that is Grilled Donuts a la mode! And while I was perusing this week’s Creativity Unleashed link party, I found delicious after delicious no bake desserts that will give your oven a rest but still pack a big punch of YUM!
These no-sweat, no-bake desserts are being featured from left to right and top to bottom … make sure to pin the sweet collection using the graphic above or head over to the individual posts to pin your favorites!
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce – 30 Handmade Days
- Lemon Curd & Marscapone Grilled Cheese – Lemons for Lulu
- Lemon Lime Jello Salad – Mom on Timeout
- Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- No Bake Blackberry Bars – Roxana’s Home Baking
- Snickers Bar Fudge – Couponing & Cooking
- Lemon Meringue Toffees – With a Blast
- Key Lime Chex Mix – Family Food & Travel
- Smoreo Ice Cream Sandwiches – This Silly Girl’s Life
All of our fantastic features have all been pinned to our Creativity Unleashed Link Party Fabulous Features Pinterest board!! To all the awesome bloggers that link up each week – thanks SO very much for joining us each week and sharing your very best … we couldn’t do it without you!!
I hope you will join us again Friday morning for the next Creativity Unleashed Link Party! We have a FUN ANNOUNCEMENT coming soon, too!
All four of your hostesses post features, so don’t forget to check in on:
Now, brush off your blogs and get your pinning finger ready! Another Creativity Unleashed link party opens bright and early on Friday at 7am EST and we can’t wait to party with you!