Happy Friday, friends! This has been a pretty great week … a short work week, a fun giveaway, a pop-up farmers market in our office, three 8th grade awards for Camden (high school in August. STOP.) and now, the best little link party around!!
Welcome to the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!
So, I co-host party central with three of the coolest girls around … which means your stuff gets shared across all 4 of our blogs!
So, what have we been working on? Fancy you should ask, here is what we’ve been up to this week … there is a little something for everyone!
Painted Mason Jars with Flowers at OPC The Better Half
Sparkling Orange Pomegranate Juice at The Bold Adobe
DIY “Love” Wedding Card + Free Cut File at Practically Functional
Easy Two-Tiered Planter for our Pizza Garden at Shaken Together
And now you’re up! Add your latest and greatest posts from the week … I can’t wait to see what you have been up to! I’ll be pinning and sharing your awesome work all weekend long! And don’t forget about our Creativity Unleashed Link Party Fabulous Feature Pinterest board!! It has over 11,000 followers already and each and every week, we will be pinning all of our features to this board!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
Unleash your creativity!!