Did you stop by last week’s Creativity Unleashed Link Party? It was another party with post after amazing post … DIYs, projects, tips & tricks and of course, recipes! (I always pin a ton of my favorites to my personal Pinterest boards!) And since I have been day dreaming about my grandma’s home made strawberry freezer jam, I just had to put together a beautifully bright round up of 12 Spring berry recipes!
Just look at all this red and pink perfection!! There are muffins and drinks, dips and no-bake treats … your Mothers’ Day brunch or lunch won’t be the same without them!
I have made it easy to pin the entire Spring berry recipes collection using the graphic above – these are all recipes that would be perfect to add to your collection! – or you can head over to the posts below to bookmark your favorites!
- Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip – Tone & Tighten
- Sunrise Cupcakes – Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Sour Raspberry Tom Collins – Kleinworth & Co.
- Strawberry Pretzel Bars – Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – The Pin Junkie
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – This Silly Girl’s Life
- No Bake Strawberry Cloud Cake – Pink When
- Raspberry Pretzel Salad – Mom on Timeout
- Fresh Strawberry Cream Cake – Tumbleweed Contessa
- Raspberry Coffee Cake Muffins – It’s Always Ruetten
- Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle – Down Home Inspiration
- Strawberry Lemonade – Lou Lou Girls
You have been PINNED!
As a reminder, features from all four fabulous party hosts are pinned to our Creativity Unleashed Link Party Fabulous Features Pinterest board – that is even more exposure to over 10,000 followers! That is just one more way that we can show you how much we appreciate you all taking the time to share your best and brightest posts with us! I hope you will join us again tomorrow for another Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!