Happy Valentine’s Day!! If you all lived closer, we would totally exchange cards and homemade Valentine gifts, right? Because you are some of my favorite people, after all! I hope you are totally spoiled by your sweet hearts today! Since it is Valentine’s Day, it is the perfect day to throw a party!
Welcome to the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!
Jocie, Jessi, Gwen and I have been busy this week … take a quick look at some of our favorites from our blogs!
Wanna see the most clicked post from last week? Check out The 12 Things I Don’t Buy from the Lazy Budget Chef! She has some great ideas, so don’t miss it!
I love seeing our “most clicked” each week … will it be you this week?!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
Happy Heart Day, friends!! Now, unleash your creativity!!