This is my favorite day of the week! The end of my work week, pay day and most importantly, the day when we open up the party flood gates and let your awesome talent in! And you never disappoint … you’re good like that!! So, without further ado …
Welcome to the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!
It was all about the l-o-v-e- this week for us … look at all the lovey dovey posts from your hosts!
1. Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice from Practically Functional
2. Valentine Candy Tackle Box from Shaken Together
3. Valentine’s Day Decor from OPC’s The Better Half
4. Valentine Bow Printable from The Bold Abode
Are you curious to see which post linked up was the “most clicked”? It was Domestic Charm’s DIY Hidden Curtain Rods!! Isn’t this room gorgeous? So light and bright and those curtains …
And now I can’t wait for you to share your best this week! I know it is going to be awesome!!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
And go … unleash your creativity!!