TGIF … woo hoo!! Honestly, this week has been brutal at work. Now, I know I generally try to keep my blog light and cheery with tons of exclamation points and gushing, but I am dragging today. I could really really use a good dose of inspiration to get me through this last work day. Think you can help?!
- Over the weekend, I featured a dozen dazzling DIY projects and 8 last minute Easter projects!
- Strawberry salsa and cinnamon sugar chips are perfect for any Spring bruch or Mothers’ Day breakfast!
- And I hopped aboard the chalk board paint train and shared this DIY rustic wooden chalk board sign … this is definitely NOT the last chalk board paint project you’ll see from me!
- And I featured 15 drool worth desserts that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- We all gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at your awesomeness! Please pin your favorite things from the original source 🙂
- Party faves and fantastic features go up on Sunday with a second bonus feature post sometime during the week, too!