Are you following along for the madness? I mean on Instagram! All four of your party hosts have joined hundreds of other bloggers at Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA! So, right now, I am probably running on fumes, recharging with coffee and starting to get ready to head down to breakfast before a full day of DIY, networking, friend meeting, business card exchanging and memory making!!
But that doesn’t mean that you can’t party with us! I can’t wait to get back and take a look at what you linked up!
Welcome to the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!
We have been busy, busy this week … did you see what we shared this week?
- How To Build A DIY Compost Bin (+ free plans!) from Jessi at Practically Functional
- Apple Sweet Tea Spritzers from Keri at Shaken Together
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Chairs from Jocie at The Better Half
- The Super Simple Way to Cube a Pineapple from Gwen at The Bold Abode
Enough about us … now, let’s see what you’ve got!! Add your latest and greatest posts from the week … I can’t wait to see what you have been up to! I’ll be pinning and sharing your awesome work all weekend long! And don’t forget about our Creativity Unleashed Link Party Fabulous Feature Pinterest board!! It has over 11,000 followers already and each and every week, we will be pinning all of our features to this board!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
Annnnnnnd ….. GO!!