It’s Friday already?! I have mixed feelings about today … on one hand, I am SO bummed. Our boys have been on Spring Break and my wonderfully amazing mom kept them from Sunday – Wednesday, so I have been in sleep in, PJs most of the day, excessive Food Network/HGTV, craft and baking extravaganza mode! We went to a cook-your-own-pancake restaurant (so fun!), watched a couple of manatees that were chowing down this close to us and thoroughly enjoyed no homework, projects or baseball. And this, my friends, is the last Friday of Spring Break – BOO!
BUT – on the other hand, Friday means that you get to rock our socks off with your incredible DIYs, delicious recipes, creative crafts and more at the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!
I have some seriously talented co-hosts! Did you see what we’ve been working on this week? Here is a quick peek:
DIY Easter Baby Onesies from Practically Functional
Chocolate Filled Bunny Pretzels from Shaken Together
Dollar Store Easter Decor Ideas from OPC’s The Better Half
How To Make A Unique Porch Swing from The Bold Abode
And now it’s your turn to show off your very best and brightest from the week! I’ll be pinning and sharing your awesome work all weekend long!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
And now, unleash your creativity!