Are you ready for the weekend?! I was in an all-day meeting for work on Thursday and Friday, our baseball schedule is in full swing and Chris flies out to Texas on Sunday for work. I am definitely ready for a little down time, baking and getting my hutch decorated for Spring! I could use a hit of inspiration, so I am SO glad it is time for this week’s Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!
What else have we been up to this week? You will NOT be disappointed! Here are our favorite posts of the week:
Coffee Filter Heart Wreath at The Bold Adobe
Valentine’s Day Cocktails: Cupid’s Broken Arrow at Practically Functional
Homemade All Purpose Cleaner with Essential Oils at OPC The Better Half
Layered Wooden Monogram Burlap Canvas at Shaken Together
It must be pretty cold in your neck of the woods … our most clicked link was this delicious looking Slow Cooker French Onion Soup from Wilderness Wife! You all have good taste – it’s my favorite kind of soup, too!
I can’t wait to see our most clicked link this week!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
And now, unleash your creativity!!