Well, I officially made it through my first full 5-day work week after the holidays! Seriously, I just may have to create a few of my own holidays to get me through until Memorial Day 😉 But at least it is Friday and time for our fancy, sparkly new link party again!! Ya’ll … we had over 300 links last week!! You blew this thing out of the water!! I’m pretty sure this week will be nothing short of brilliant!
Welcome to the Creativity Unleashed Link Party!!
Wanna know what we’ve been up to this week? Check out some of the fun posts from your hosts!!
A fun new feature of Creativity Unleashed is sharing the entry that had the most clicks from YOU! It seems that we are in organization mode … last week’s most clicked entry was this awesome craft room organization post from View from the Fridge! Check out this amazing before and after!!
I can’t wait to see who is the most clicked this week!! So let’s get this party started!
Creativity Unleashed Link Party Plan:
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- By linking up, you give us permission to share your amazing work via social media and in feature posts. Features will always include proper credit and only use one photo.
- Each host will select and post features – that is 4 BIG feature posts each week!! – and may also pin and share! Talk about exposure!
- Be a little social … feel free to gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at the awesomeness that is linked up! And please remember to pin your favorite things from the original source – click on the individual project, recipe or idea linked up to head over and visit!
- We would love it if you would grab a super cool button and link back to one of the party hosts! A text link works just fine, too!
And now … unleash your creativity!!