I know that only a handful of you know my 10 year old in real life. But when I say that kid can talk, I mean THAT KID CAN TALK. About songs and Pokemon and lunch and Legos and what he wants to be when he grows up and onomatopoeias and brain teasers (one night, a man and a woman are on a boat …) and the number of bruises he has and … well, I think you get the picture. So, I feel that it is only right that I celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week with more than just an apple mug. I prefer fruit bowls with puns and wintery mint themed gifts and “hands down you’re the best teacher” gifts!
And since we are approaching summer, this year, I decided to go with a colorful gift that packs a big citrus punch … orange you glad it’s almost summer teacher appreciation gift!
Here is what we tucked inside each wooden berry crate after a quick trip to Target:
- Orange thermal cup – Target dollar spot ($3)
- Orange slice ice cube tray – Target dollar spot ($1)
- Izze Sparkling Clementine fizzy drink (ummmm, holy cow are these good!)
- Mini tube of sunscreen
- Orange creamsicle gum
- Orange strawberry drink mix single serve packets
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange tea bags (also SO yum!)
- Orange tissue paper, orange tulle, wooden berry crate for packaging (or just tuck it all in a cute gift bag)
If you need a cute orange themed gift on a smaller scale (for teacher aides or support staff) use colored tulle to tie a paper straw to a sparkling fizzy drink. You could add a fruity teacher appreciation tag depending on the flavor of the drink, too!
This post was shared at the great link parties on my link page!