Not sure about you, but I just love to see Friday roll around! End of the work week, grocery shopping (I actually love to grocery shop, ha ha!), a little lazy TV time with the family and another day that I get to be completely impressed with the projects, recipes, tips/tricks, makeovers and tutorials that you share each week!
- Sunday, I featured YOU and shared 15 adorable Easter ideas!
- Coconut vanilla krispie treats are pretty and oh-so-yummy!
- I used that same recipe to make chubby bunny krispie pops that are perfect for Easter baskets!
- Wednesday, I shared 2 quick kid-approved recipes to make your morning breakfast easy but still taste just like homemade!
- Finally, I highlighted 10 super yummy snacks from last week’s party!
- Link up your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts, tutorials, tips & tricks, parties you hosted, DIY, makeovers, upcycles … basically anything other than your blog’s main page, other link parties or businesses.
- We all gush, pin, stumble, share and marvel at your awesomeness! Please pin your favorite things from the original source 🙂
- Party faves and fantastic features go up on Sunday with a bonus week day feature post, too!