|Kraft card stock, black ink and letter stamps, a penny, scratch off lottery ticket, a fine tipped black marker, washi tape, brown ink, stapler and the Martha Stewart scorer/folder.|
1. Cut your card stock into 9in x 3 in strips.
2. Score each strip at 1 inch and 5 1/2 inches. Scoring basically makes it easier to fold the paper and gives you nice clean, sharp creases. Don’t have a scorer? Just fold it
3. Stamp your phrase and shamrock on the front of the card and secure a shiny penny with a strip of washi tape.
4. Now, fold the 1 inch flap up at the scored line and staple the lotto ticket inside that fold (make sure to staple the part of the ticket you don’t scratch off.). The large flap will fold down over the lotto ticket and tuck inside the smaller stapled fold just like a matchbook.
5. Use a small brown ink pad to ink the edges of the cards and the fine tipped marker to add the shamrock stem.
Easy Eggless Key Lime Curd
Limeade Sherbet Fizz
Pistachio Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
This was shared at all of the blogs on my Link page!